Code of Conduct
- Canoe and Equipment Use Policy
applies to outrigger canoes, accessories, paddles, tents, trailers, and
material or equipment belonging to Kihei Canoe Club.
- Other than regularly scheduled/published member
paddles or ashes/wedding ceremonies, all requests for use of club canoes and
equipment must be made in writing to the board and approved in advance by the
board or it's representative. Email requests are acceptable.
- Persons wishing to use the trailer must show proof of
a valid driver license and insurance to a board member in advance.
- All commercial and fundraising events requesting use
of club equipment must be coordinated by the Board or it's representative. This
includes quoting for equipment use, arranging member participation as required,
- Non-profit or community organizations may make
requests for equipment use through the Board or it's representative in writing
and are invited to make a donation to the club.