32nd Annual Paddlers Open Regatta - March 29,
| Calling all water enthusiasts to the daylong
Paddlers Open Regatta to be held March 29, 2014. This is an annual opportunity
for novice and experienced paddlers to enjoy the sport of canoe racing and to
help fund Kihei Canoe Club youth and seasonal programs.
- Kihei Canoe Club (Ka Lae Pohaku beach across from ABC
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Registration: 7:00am
- Racing Starts: 8:30am
- Fee per 6 person crew:
- $150 if registering on or before March 28th
- $165 if registering on March 29th
- Fee per 1-Man Pull race: $10
Click image for printable
- Experienced: Women, Men, Mixed
- Novice: Women, Men, Mixed (novice crews allowed 1
- 1-Man Pulls: ($10/entrant)
The club will provide canoes, paddles, opportunities to
practice and an experienced steersperson, if needed. For general questions,
contact Angie at 808.265.2818.
- Early Registration
- On the beach at Kihei Canoe Club - Friday,
March 28th from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Mail in Registration - Registration and
waiver forms are below. Print and mail the completed the forms along with the
$150 entry fee (payable to Kihei Canoe Club) to: PO Box 1131, Kihei, HI 96753.
Each paddler participating in the race is required to complete the 2014
Paddlers Open Waiver Form. Mailed entry forms must be received by March 28,
- Register on day of event (March 29th)
The club seeks to field at least 60
teams sponsored by clubs, hotels, restaurants and othe businesses made up of
co-workers, families, friends, classmates and anyone open to fun. So be a
sponsor or join a crew!!!